Nailor Industries, a leader in the Air control and Air distribution field seeks a full time Area Manager. Candidate must have a minimum of five years supervisor and/or management experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure efficiency and quality in production processes.
- Direct and supervise department engaged in all processes of work pieces.
- Perform set-ups for new or complex jobs for lesser experienced or qualified personnel.
- Perform and/or verify completion of first –article inspection on all jobs and indicate such on production documentation.
- Research and evaluate effectiveness of metal forming, punching and cutting, equipment, and shop procedures and recommend and implement changes to improve operational efficiency.
- Coordinate with manufacturing support to set and adjust inspection levels and procedures as required.
- Review quality issues with quality assurance, manufacturing support, and engineering to resolve quality issues and take corrective actions as required.
- Supervise work force utilization, space allocation, workflow, and layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency in production of product.
- Coordinate with Production manager, manufacturing, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
- Troubleshoot defects and product failures, conduct root cause analyses, and implement corrective actions.
- Ensure quality control.
- Maintain a safe work environment in accordance with company HSE standards and procedures.
- Interact and support a broad spectrum of personnel internal and external to the company. Work effectively and efficiently in both team-based and independent working environments to reduce costs and add value to the organization.
- Provide effective management of subordinates to achieve desired results. Attributes necessary to meet this need may include communications, motivation, team building, employee involvement, diplomacy, delegating, etc. skills as well as confidence and enthusiasm.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned.
Nailor Industries is looking for stable, mature, hardworking individuals who are seeking long term employment. Nailor Industries offers an excellent benefit package. Salary depends on experience. Please send your resumes to email@example.com.