Nailor Industries, a leader in the Commercial HVAC field, has an opening for an experienced CAD drafter. We are looking for stable, mature, and hardworking individuals. Our company offers excellent benefits and competitive salary packages.
- Creating 3D models of new/modified sheet metal designs for inclusion in documentation for Design Engineering purposes.
- Checking drawing packages for proper layout and dimensioning.
- Review sales order documentation and support of one or more product lines.
- Participate in design teams with engineers and other departments. Interface with manufacturing as required for completing design work.
- Some building of prototypes for new engineering designs.
- Work with Bill of Materials to create structure for our product lines.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from 2-year College or Technical School; or 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education & experience in drafting.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products.
- Proficient in the use of 3D modeling program (Solid Edge preferred),
Please send your resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org