Nailor Industries, a leader in the Air control and Air distribution field, seeks a full-time entry level CNC Programmer. Applicants must have the following:
- Accurately interpret engineering drawings.
- Strong math skills to include but not limited to adding, subtracting, multiplication, division, geometry, and algebra for the purpose of calculating material fabrication.
- Knowledge of and experience with precision measuring instruments and the application of such instruments.
- Program CNC Punch, Brake Press, Multi Bend, Laser and Robotics
- Read and understand CNC programming code.
- Selection of appropriate tools for optimum accuracy and efficient processing of the order.
- Generate the CNC program off-line using all CAD/CAM systems or manual programming techniques.
- Maintain program storage in the program library.
- Understand and act in a safe manner around general manufacturing processes.
- Quality programming techniques and maintenance will be followed.
- Work in a safe professional manner, keeping a clean work area and wearing proper protective equipment.
- Cooperation with supervisor and co-workers, willing to work as a team.
- Show by example: temperament, professionalism and teamwork.
- Timely arrival and regular attendance at work.
- Willing to work overtime and any shift.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Able to interpret instructions which may be furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language with comprehension skills sufficient to understand safety standards and job performance expectations.
We are looking for stable, mature, hard-working individuals who are seeking long term employment. Nailor Industries offers an excellent benefit package and competitive salary. Salary range is $13 - $18 per hour, depending upon experience.
Please forward resume to email@example.com.