Nailor Industries, a leader in the Air control and Air distribution field, seeks a full time CNC Programmer. Applicants must have the following:
- Accurately interpret engineering drawings.
- Strong math skills to include but not limited to adding, subtracting, multiplication, division, geometry, and algebra for the purpose of calculating material fabrication.
- Knowledge of and experience with precision measuring instruments and the application of such instruments.
- Program CNC Punch, Brake Press, Multi Bend, Laser and Robotics
- Read and understand CNC programming code.
- Selection of appropriate tools for optimum accuracy and efficient processing of the order.
- Generate the CNC program off-line using all CAD/CAM systems or manual programming techniques.
- Maintain program storage in the program library.
- Understand and act in a safe manner around general manufacturing processes.
- Quality programming techniques and maintenance will be followed.
- Work in a safe professional manner, keeping a clean work area and wearing proper protective equipment.
- Cooperation with supervisor and co-workers, willing to work as a team.
- Show by example: temperament, professionalism and teamwork.
- Timely arrival and regular attendance at work.
- Willing to work overtime and any shift.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Able to interpret instructions which may be furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language with comprehension skills sufficient to understand safety standards and job performance expectations.
We are looking for stable, mature, hard working individuals who are seeking long term employment. Nailor Industries offers an excellent benefit package and competitive salary. Please forward resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.