- Design and maintain the integrity and performance of company databases.
- Recommends solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, database security, data back-up, and recovery specifications.
- Controls, designs, and documents the corporate data model.
- Design relational databases in accordance to industry best practices.
- Perform translations and ETL’s between databases.
- Work with software developers to create queries, views, and replications.
- Monitor and optimize database performance and security.
- Work with network staff to insure a high availability database server environment in the enterprise.
- Apply patches and versions as required.
- Create and maintain reporting system for Financial, Manufacturing, and Ordering system.
- Maintain Production, testing, and development database environments.
- 2 or more years professional experience as a Database administrator.
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL. Specifically, MS SQL 2016 server.
- Experience with database design, documentation, and coding.
- Demonstratable knowledge in sql queries, triggers, stored procedures, SSRS, SSIS, and SSAS.
- Working knowledge of third-party reporting and BI tools.
- Working knowledge of Nosql databases, Such as MongoDB, ArangoDB, Neo4j, indexDB.
- Knowledge of Azure database cloud deployments a plus.
- Problem solving skills and ability to think algorithmically.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a diverse distributed environment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and assistance.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent certifications, training, and work experience.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) for SQL 2016.
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP), MySQL 5.6 Database Administrator
- MongoDB Database Administrator, Professional.
Please email resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org