To set up and perform both routine and non-routine lab tests from written test requests as well as recording data for documentation
Education and Experience:
- Four-year high school education or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 1 year advanced formal technical school training in electronics or air conditioning, refrigeration and heating, or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired.
- Light physical effort required in working with materials and/or equipment. May involve considerable walking and/or standing, or may be physically confined to an area due to testing or equipment demands.
- Sets-up and performs both routine and non-routine lab tests according to specifications.
- Prepares test unit/model for testing, making alterations as needed.
- Records data (manually or electronically) and assists in summarization of data for reports and filing.
- Performs minor maintenance on test rooms and equipment as assigned.
- Assists in clean up of work area and equipment as assigned.
- This description indicates the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty required of positions given this classification. It not intended as a complete list of specific duties and responsibilities. Nor is it intended to limit or modify the right of any supervisor to assign other duties not mentioned that are of similar kind or level of difficulty or to direct and control the work of employees under supervision.