Nailor Industries, Inc. is an industry leading global manufacturer of commercial HVAC Air Distribution and Air Control Products which include Fan Coil and Terminal Units. We are seeking a suitably qualified Product Marketing Manager (PMM) to head up one or more of our product lines. The successful candidate will interact with our Houston management team and become a key player in growing existing product lines, as well as establishing new markets.
Houston, TX (Company Headquarters)
This is a visible, high profile, leadership position with a desire to influence our organization’s future success. The PMM is responsible for increasing product offerings, brand awareness and market share in the commercial and light industrial market segments. In addition, the PMM will develop and maintain all sales and marketing related pricing, documents, strategies and will lead efforts to update selection software and training modules to support their respective product lines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
The PMM will provide the processes and direction necessary to grow assigned product lines. Working with multiple departments and customers, the PMM will:
- Conduct market research and specify requirements for existing and future product lines
- Conduct regular product reviews to ensure that our pricing, performance, features, accessories and options are competitive; and to evaluate our strengths and weaknesses as compared to competition
- Develop and lead the product development process and liaise with Engineering, Sales and IT for product scope, design and development
- Create new and update existing product literature, marketing media and advertising to assist our sales force and internal staff in the promotion of our products, including product catalogs, submittal drawings, technical specifications, installation and maintenance manuals (IOM), ordering procedures, list price sheets, computerized pricing programs, product introductions/promotion, case studies, web promotions and social media
- Create and participate in sales training modules such as Webinars and PowerPoint presentations for both internal and external audiences; to include selection and pricing software, product features/benefits and operation overview and technical specifications
- Become the SME (Subject Matter Expert) for assigned product lines
- Travel to REP offices for product introduction or training (dependent on experience)
- Attend and participate in national and regional tradeshows and product related technical committee meetings such as ASHRAE, AHRI, AMCA and USGBC (dependent on experience)
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering is preferred or a related degree and/or commensurate experience
- 3-5 years minimum HVAC industry experience
- Exposure to ASHRAE, UL, ETL, AHRI, AMCA, NFPA and IBC as relevant
- Technical background in HVAC systems
- Ability to plan, direct and manage activities with little supervision in a fast-paced environment
Specific Skills Requirements:
- Superior written and verbal communication; Technical writing ability
- Familiar with MS Office products
- Familiarity with AutoCAD 2009 or newer
- Familiarity with Solid Edge (ST2 or higher) 3D modeling software or equivalent
- Ability to learn various software packages quickly
- Exceptionally strong organizational capabilities
- Light travel (20%), including International
Move, transport and handle equipment as necessary at tradeshows, lab testing or for presentations. Ability to carry luggage for travel.
Nailor offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a competitive salary, health insurance, eight paid holidays, paid vacations, Life Insurance / Accidental Death Benefits, 401K Retirement Savings Plan and Flexible Spending Accounts.
For consideration, please email cover letter and resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are applying for in the subject line