A Houston based HVAC Custom Air Handler Company is seeking a highly motivated HVAC sales engineer with the ability to work in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will possess a 4 Year college degree in Engineering (Mechanical Preferred). Must have extensive knowledge of the commercial and industrial Air Handler industry with 5 years of direct experience.
- Prepare accurate quotes, submittals, project management and correct product pricing for commercial equipment.
- Select commercial air conditioning equipment and accessories based on customer input and plan specifications created by our representatives, design engineers and end users.
- Create complete packages to order equipment. Follow critical orders to successfully deliver products on time.
- Develop and maintain strong professional customer relationships.
- Responsible to adequately follow up with phone inquiries by the customers regarding selected equipment and reaching an agreement.
- Solid problem solving skills and proven negotiating skills, motivated goal orientated and a team player.
- Able to prioritize, multi-task, and meet project and job bid dead-lines with a high sense of urgency.
- Attention to detail and strong business ethics, organized and reliable, trustworthy with strong time management skills.
Company offers an excellent benefit package and competitive salary. Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org