Industrial Maintenance Mechanic Job Purpose: Maintains production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment.
Maintenance Mechanic duties will include:
- Ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locates sources of problems in operation; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Skills/Qualifications: Equipment Maintenance, Technical Understanding, Technical Zeal, Deals with Uncertainty, Basic Safety, Power Tools, Attention to Detail, Flexibility, Supervision, Job Knowledge and Productivity. Must have experience with hydraulic, pneumatics and minor electronics.
Nailor Industries offers an excellent benefit package. If you meet the above qualifications, please forward resume to email@example.com with salary requirements.