Perform duties that apply strong technical and problem-solving skills. This person works frequently with local vendors supporting ongoing machining, coating, testing, inspection, and other operations to insure on time delivery, quality and safety. This person has the ability to create strong internal and external relationships. The Engineering Technician is a primary liaison between the shops and Manufacturing Engineering. Clear and timely communication is essential. This position requires 1-2 years of entry level experience.
- Acts as the key point of contact between Purchasing, Manufacturing Engineering and vendors
- Provides proactive, clear and accurate project status reports on all projects assigned
- Monitors and guides internal and external resources to insure on time delivery, clear communication, safety and quality
- Applies hands-on skill labor to assigned projects, performing shop tasks including dimensional inspection, visual inspection, layout, grinding, marking, and other tasks as required to keep product moving
- Establishes positive, professional working relationships with internal shop functions
- Contributes to and creates in-process drawings for machined parts at the direction of the manufacturing engineer
- Utilizes Systems & Network to obtain information to support assigned projects
- Develops 1st line Routers from Engineering BOM’s
- Attends kick-off meetings and progress meetings as needed
- Accurately record and account for worked time for project allocation
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree in Manufacturing Technology or equivalent experience
- Experience using AutoCAD software
- Knowledge of Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
We are looking for stable, mature, hard-working individuals who are seeking long term employment. Nailor Industries offers an excellent benefit package and competitive salary.
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.