- Product support/troubleshooting for products.
- Technical support and interaction with manufacturing and customers.
- Accurate planning, documentation and support for new product introduction or updates to process all special sales orders prior to releasing to manufacturing.
- Work with manufacturing supporting the production process while driving manufacturing initiatives to improve quality.
- Supervise and install production equipment for new product lines.
- Purchase and implement tooling and equipment to support daily operations
- Analyze and reconfigure current production lines for optimization.
- Responsibilities will vary and may include presentations, quotes, submittals, technical product support, job site visits and hands on troubleshooting as needed.
- Determine functional/reliability requirements, specify, design, select, qualify, test, and document various: components, sub-systems, and assemblies.
- Train production employees to manufacture new products.
Knowledge and Critical Skills:
- Working knowledge of controls and the ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams.
- Contributes to and creates in-process drawings for machined parts at the direction of the Engineering Department.
- Experience using AutoCAD.
- Performance Test/Rating Standards, safeties and electronic controls, electrical/mechanical power transmission, noise and vibration, heat/mass transfer, variable power supply (VFD) devices, manufacturing equipment, and sheet metal design fabrication
Experience: Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree preferred. 2-5 years applicable experience in lieu of degree.