Nailor Industries, Inc. is an industry leading global manufacturer of HVAC products. We are seeking a Powder Coater for our northeast Houston, Texas facility.
Powder coat a wide range of metal products to a good standard.
Your main duties and requirements of the job will include:
- Identifying, picking and returning of powder boxes correctly per a work schedule.
- Electrostatic powder coating of products in a spray booth or on a conveyor line per specification. Demonstrating good ability to spray a Powder to the correct thickness range.
- Having the versatility to spray to a good standard on a range of products from aluminum extrusions, large flat surfaces, awkward profiles, and overcoat rejected powder coated parts.
- Clean down of electrostatic spray guns and spray booths correctly.
- Maintenance of the spray gun parts and booths per instruction.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Jigging up and preparation of products prior to powder coating.
- Using industrial powder coating ovens to cure powder coated products.
- General House Keeping –cleaning & keeping your work area tidy including basic maintenance of machines/tools.
- Ensuring Health & Safety procedures are followed and to maintain all quality systems to meet your production targets.
- To work additional hours over and above your normal working hours to achieve production targets.
- Follow the company standard operating procedures
- From time to time participate in all other aspects of work related to the Company as reasonably as can be expected.
- 2 plus years of powder coat experience
- GEMA Powder Equipment knowledge is a must
- Pay will be based on experience
- Must be willing to take a practical exam that will include painting of several pieces of product.