Duties Include: Development and analysis of Custom Commercial Air Handling products such as Custom Air handling equipment (AHU’s). Develop and administer projects from conception to completion, maintenance of existing products in the commercial air handling product section of Thermal Corporation. Work assignment includes interfacing with customer requirement on specific applications, with drafting for drawing and BOM development; maintenance, interface with production and manufacturing engineering personnel for product support and project implementation. Interaction with order entry, customer service, sales, and manufacturing is required in many facets of projects. This position also works with manufacturing to support the production process while driving manufacturing initiatives to improve quality. The qualified candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience with commercial air handling equipment.
- Design and development of Commercial AHU’s.
- Determine project plans / coordinate development with labs, drafting and production.
- Review project scope of new products and coordinate product changes that enhance Thermal’s commercial air handling equipment.
- Communicate with and support manufacturing and quality control teams during production implementation of product introduction and throughout the product life cycle.
- Coordinate projects with special product requirements. Work with Sales and Independent Rep’s to interpret customer specifications and ensure end product meets expectations.
- Develop BOM, drawing and costing for standard & special products
- Working with field analysis of commercial air handlers and interface on field personnel to diagnosis problems
- Participate in representative and engineering training sessions
- Bachelors of Mechanical, Civil or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- MBA or Master or higher degree of Mechanical, Civil or Electrical Engineering a plus
- 5+ years of Commercial Air Handling HVAC systems experience preferred.
- Understand both commercial refrigerant and water based HVAC equipment and their thermal properties
- Demonstrated knowledge of commercial HVAC systems principles and their applications
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical and electrical plans, schedules, technical drawings and contract specifications
- Excellent written communication, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to interact well with interdepartmental internal customers & external customer, engineers and contractors
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven problem solving and analytic skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated computer-based skills
- Familiarity with CAD software a plus
- Must be highly motivated and self-driven
Nailor Industries is looking for stable, mature, hardworking individuals who are seeking long term employment. Nailor Industries offers an excellent benefit package. Salary depends on experience. Please send resumes to: email@example.com.