A Northeast Houston HVAC manufacturing company is seeking a full-time entry level Quality Control Inspector to perform in-process and final quality inspections. Applicant must be detail oriented, able to learn and follow instructions in a fast paced environment. Must be able to use basic inspection tools and fill out daily inspection reports. Previous inspection experience with sheet metal, assembly and wiring diagrams a plus. Salary range is $11 - $14 per hour depending on experience. We are looking for stable, mature, hard working individuals who are seeking long term employment. We offer an excellent benefit package. Please send resume to email@example.com
You are here
Nailor offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a competitive salary and the following benefits:
- Health Insurance - We want you to be healthy! We offer a variety of health insurance options so you can choose a plan that best meets your lifestyle. You'll have access to a national network of doctors that provides comprehensive coverage when you need it most.
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan (U.S. Only) - Your future is important and saving for retirement shouldn't be a concern. Nailor offers a competitive, employer matched plan to help you reach your retirement goals.
- Paid Vacations - As a salaried employee, you earn those vacation days and we want you to take them! Take a trip, spend time with loved ones, have some personal time off - at Nailor we encourage you refresh and relax.
- Paid Holidays - Whether you are in one of our U.S. or Canadian facilities, we value and respect observed Holidays. More than likely, you will enjoy an employee sponsored festivity at the office where friends come together celebrate.
- Learning & Development - Growth and education are part of our core beliefs. We offer a number of opportunities to develop professionally, whether you need to earn professional development credits or are just plain curious!
- Life Insurance / Accidental Death Benefits - Just one less thing for you to worry about. We want you to feel secure and make sure you are covered by offering low cost supplemental benefits.