Nailor Industries, a leader in the Commercial HVAC field, has an opening for an experienced Revit/CAD drafter. We are looking for stable, mature, and hardworking individuals. Our company offers excellent benefits and competitive salary packages.
- Create and maintain Variable Revit Family Models that reflect our Submittal parameters.
- Creating 3D models of new/modified sheet metal designs for inclusion in documentation for Design Engineering purposes.
- Checking drawing packages for proper layout and dimensioning.
- Review sales order documentation and support of one or more product lines.
- Participate in design teams with engineers and other departments. Interface with manufacturing as required for completing design work.
- Some building of prototypes for new engineering designs.
- Work with Bill of Materials to create structure for our product lines.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from 2-year College or Technical School; or 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education & experience in drafting.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products.
- Proficient in the use of AutoDESK Revit
- 3D modeling program (Solid Edge preferred),
Please send your resumes to: email@example.com