Nailor Industries, a leader in the Air control and Air Distribution field seeks a full time Supply Chain Manager for our Houston, Texas facility.
Direct or coordinate production planning, purchasing, warehousing, distribution, or financial forecasting services or activities to limit or reduce costs and improve accuracy, customer service, and risk. Examine existing procedures or opportunities for streamlining activities to meet supply chain network goals and distribution needs. Direct the movement, storage, or processing of inventory.
- Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
- Select transportation routes to maximize economy by combining shipments or consolidating warehousing and distribution.
- Diagram supply chain models to help facilitate discussions with customers.
- Develop material costs forecasts or standard cost lists.
- Assess appropriate material handling equipment needs and staffing levels to load, unload, move, or store materials.
- Appraise vendor manufacturing ability through on-site visits and measurements.
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders.
- Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Meet with suppliers to discuss performance metrics, to provide performance feedback, or to discuss production forecasts or changes.
- Implement new or improved supply chain processes.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years previous working experience as a Supply Chain Manager
- Strong negotiator
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree ideally in Supply Chain Management or a broadly related field.
Nailor Industries is looking for stable, mature, hardworking individuals who are seeking long term employment. Nailor Industries offers a competitive salary and benefit package. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.