Nailor Industries, Inc. is seeking a professional skilled Warehouse Forklift Driver who will move raw materials inventory throughout the warehouse utilizing standup and sit-down forklifts. The position will be responsible for unloading deliveries, storing materials in the warehouse and delivery raw materials to the manufacturing lines within the organization.
- Unload raw materials and merchandise daily from incoming shipments.
- Verifies the accuracy of incoming shipments to the shipping documentation.
- Assist the Warehouse manager with maintain proper inventory levels of primary pick locations when inventory is available as assigned.
- Pick orders as assigned by the Warehouse Administration team.
- Store the delivered goods in assigned areas within the Inventory Warehouse.
- Transport raw materials to Manufacturing workstation lines.
- Ability to complete a Pre- and Post-shift Forklift inspection to ensure compliance with Safety requirements established within the organization.
- Help maintain a safe, clean and orderly warehouse storage environment.
- Perform cycle counts of inventory on a weekly basis.
- Identifies Responsible for completing paperwork to Administrative Office throughout the day to ensure accuracy of inventory records.
- Safety equipment must be worn at all times during each shift based upon Safety department guidelines.
- Ability to stack extremely heavy raw materials in a safe manner.
- High School diploma or GED
- Must have valid driver’s license
- 3 to 5 years of Industrial Forklift experience is required
- Ability to perform duties in a timely manner under limited supervision
- Must work well with the Warehouse department and the Manufacturing departments
- Will be required to pass a Stand Up and Sit Down forklift Written and Driving test within the 1st month in order to maintain position.
- Individuals with previous forklift certifications are preferred.
- Must possess a strong level of attention to details.
Please email resumes to email@example.com or complete application at 4714 Winfield Rd., Houston, TX