Nailor Industries is seeking individuals to join our manufacturing facility in North York, Toronto
Address: 98 Toryork Drive, Toronto, M9L 1X6
Hours: 40 hours a week - Monday to Friday
Day shift: 7:15 a.m. – 3:45 p.m., Afternoon shift: 4:00 p.m. – 12:30 a.m.
- Operate equipment (punch press, riveter, roll former)
- Spot welding
- Table saw, saws, powered hand tools
- Packing and wrapping etc.
- Ability to work in a fast production environment
- Enjoy working in a team setting
- Able to take direction
- Experience in manufacturing environment is an asset